Hello everyone, first of all welcome to my blog. Since you are able to find this site, you probably have interest in one of the most popular culture in Korea, CAFES. As foreigner living in Korea, I was shocked at the amont of cafes I can find here. But as a coffee lover, this place is like paradise.
When asked to introduce nice cafes, I often response with 'why do you need introduction, if I throw stone at any direction, chances are I'll hit a cafe. It's everywhere and anywhere!'
That was just a joke of course, sure you are able to find cafe easily here, but many nice cafes are also hidden in small alley, behind a building or high up in a building with just a small signboard outside. There's so many nice and unique cafe that I've visited and would like to share it with my friends who are here for holiday, but often because it's too hidden or difficult to explain that they have to give it a miss cause they have no time to spare to search for it.
So I started this blog to record down the cafes that I've visited and directions so that in future if anyone is interested to visit a nice cafe in Korea, but do not have too much time to spare, this blog could help in one way or another.
With Love,
Reena
No comments:
Post a Comment